Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Monday, February 20, 2006

That's what friends are for

My friend Karl can always cheer me up. His response,

"Now I know in a situation like this you start doing some serious reflecting on life and stuff. So as you look back on the wins and losses in your life, remember this...You have never seen a Manning lift a championship trophy in victory, EVER!!!! Now if that don't bring a smile to you, I don't know what will."


He also suggested I write a blog entry entitled, "Fun with bloody sheets, a guide to practical jokes." I shall take this idea under carefull advisement.

Oh, and just because I can't spel doesn't mean you can judge me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home