Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bee Stings

So, around the time that my quasimoledos started bleeding, they also started stinging. It's like there's five or six little bee stings on my back. They don't really hurt too badly, they're just friggin' annoying. They especially hurt this afternoon when I went to try to hang up lights and move pianos and crap. I guess this might mean that I'm going to have to be more organized and actually get employees in to help. Damn, I hate having to be all organized and crap. I fly by the seat of my pants Damnit!

On another note I've started listening to Death Cab for Cutie. Sweet, sweet melancholy on a cd. Did you ever notice that whenever you see a truck driving around with a Mexican flag in their back windshield they also have a cd hanging from the rear view mirror? That's so ghetto.

Oh, and I just ruined another t-shirt trying to do this work. Friggin' blood just does not come out!

"Alas poor Old Navy 5.99 tshirt. I knew him Horatio."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kyle - DCFC = excellent band. if you don't have both cd's let me know and I can make you a copy of the other one. - kalee

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Yes! that would be awesome. I'm all about stealing intellectual property, it's kind of what gets me out of bed in the morning. That and the crushing knowledge that there will be no love expressed towards me in a physical format. Wait, was that out loud? Damn this blogging!!! KAHN!!!!

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i <3 Death Cab.
and i'm posting to your blog.
:-)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home