Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Jill Carroll

So those Iraqi dogs released Jill Carroll today. Now I'm going to blame this one on the Vicodin, but I'm gonna just come right out and say it. Jill Carroll is friggin' hot. I should send her an open letter. Congrats on getting released, yadda, yadda, yadda.

On another note this vicodin leaves a nasty aftertaste in my mouth. Has anyone else had this problem? I've been trying to drink soda and coffee and stuff just to get it out.

So, yeah, my back hurts. Pretty bad, but it's getting much better. I'm going to go back to work tomorow. Oh, and I need to do my taxes. Stupid uncle sam and his fees. Why do I need his fancy interstates and military anyway?

I would totally be a libertarian if they weren't so F'ed in the head.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's that hefty fee of freedom they are charging you for, Kyle. If you don't pay yout buck-oh-five, who will?

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with the spam on your blog, Kyle? I think you should do something about that...

10:28 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

You're right, Let me see if I can delete it...

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home