Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Monday, March 27, 2006

the knife

Well, tomorow I go under the knife. It seems like this time has less cancer concern, but much deeper and wider cutting and stiches and stuff. I hope this guy does a good job of stitching me up so there's not big holes in my back. He is a plastic surgeon so hopefully he pays attention to those details. And he better give me some drugs.

But more than anything I hope that this guy is better at getting me the biopsy results in a timely fashion. If he takes a week and a half to get them back to me I'm going to be seriously pissed. But I don't think he will.

I am sort of nervous, but we'll see what happens. If nothing else I have a couple of days to play video games and watch dvds and stuff. Well, we'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home