Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ok, so enough of that.

So, yes, I may be nervous. But enough of the last nervous posts. It's been a while since I've talked about how cool Foxtrot is. So I'll say that Foxtrot is totally cool.

And I think I might go to see Spamalot over the summer, and that has me friggin' exited. I can't wait to see that show. That magical journey into Monty Python. And I'll eat at the best BBQ place ever. Virgil's in Times Square. That place friggin' rocks.

So let's make a list of "good" and "bad"

"good"
-Foxtrot
-Spamalot
-Virgil's
-BBQ
-Starwars
-Hershey's Kisses
-Hamlet
-reveling in dorkdom
-Fun hats
-Braveheart

"bad"
-Melanoma
-Quasimoledos
-Cathy
-Family Circus
-Lesbian women's choirs who make me think about my mortality
-bears
-zombies that don't die when you cut their heads off
-weather tricking me into wearing shorts and then being but-ass cold
-the butt-crack of dawn and waking up in time for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you also forgot about...ghasts..they smell God awful.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home