Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Love is but a +2 broadsword away.

Katrina sent me a link to this movie tonight. I think it really speaks for itself. It is truly hilarious, and all should watch this movie so as not to fall into the hazardous pit of gaming. Really, everyone who plays D&D is just bound to be cast into the fiery pit anyway.

I've probably got to be carefull what all I say on this whole blog thing, anyone could read it and realize how much of a total loser I am. So what's the fort save for melanoma anyway?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Using Kyle's blog as a bulletin board: Got a forward about a phone scam, the details are here:
http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/90Scam.html

So there, now I don't have to clutter everyone's email w/this forward, and maybe it'll get to some folks I don't know, too.

Thank you for your charitable allowance of this public service announcement, Kyle. I now return you to your regularly scheduled blog comments.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I loved that FF/D&D video. And I don't even play D&D.

I guess being a g33k grrl just exposes one to that stuff - like a contact high or something.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home