Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Shae's meme thing

So apparently Shae tagged me and if I don't fill out this meme I'll be cursed for all time. Frogs will live in my toilet, locusts will drink my beer, the meme curse is very biblical. The church must have cut out the book that deals with it during the council of Illium in 143AD. So here it is.

Four jobs I've had - ice cream truck driver. Movie theater sweeper. Barista. Spotlight Operator.

Four movies I could watch over and over - Spaceballs, Three Amigos, Braveheart, Starwars IV, V, or VI

Four places I've lived - Texas, South Carolina, London, At sea matey!

Four fiction books I can't live without - Foxtrot the works, Enormously Foxtrot, Wildly FoxTrot, FoxTrot beyond a doubt.

Four non-fiction books I can't live without - Foxtrot the works, Enourmously FoxTrot, Wildly FoxTrot, FoxTrot beyond a doubt.

Four TV shows I love to watch - The Simpsons, South Park, Family guy, Shark Week Baby!!!

Four places you've been on vacation - What's with the shift between 4 places you've been and 4 places I've been? But I digress. Florida, Colorado, English Northern Land, and Dirty Mexico.

Four websites I visit daily - BigSoccer, Yahoo, Cnn, Travelzoo

Four of my favorite foods - Cheese. Hershey's kisses wrapped around chocolate centers. Enchiladas. Cheese.

Four places I'd rather be - Key West, The cool put-put course in Cozumel with the walkie-talkies to the bar, Edinburgh, The Great Barrier Reef. Oh, and Tahiti. Yeah, yeah, I know that's five, but if you don't like it you can suck it!

Four albums I can't live without - Coldplay's X&Y, Jimmy Buffet's Barometer Soup, Muse's Absolution, Flogging Molly's Drunken Lullabies.

Four bloggers to pass it on to - If you no help, then I say fuck you jobu! I do it myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All true except the bit about the frogs.

I'd use my connection with The Man to prevent that one, seeing as how the odds are in favor of them spreading to our toilet and me having to clean up after them. I've got enough on my hands with the cat hairballs in the tub.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home