Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Nerveosity

I just made that word up. I really like to make up words. In this case it stands for the whole starting to get nervous thing that arises from the knowledge that I start having crap done to me tomorow. Our boy John Humphrey had mentioned maybe getting some sushi for dinner tomorow night. Anybody interested in some sushi and perhaps some saki?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Kyle. You been tagged.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought your stuff started happening on Wednesday? Wow, Kyle got tagged by a girl.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yes I'm interested in Sushi and Sake tonight. Unfortunately I'm also in Princeton tonight with my kiddies and will be nowhere near the best Sushi place in town (that would be Utage on 202) and so will be unable to join you. I bet Dorie would go...

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home