Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Vital Signs

Blood Pressure: 114 over 72
Pulse: 80
Temp: 98.4
Height: 5'9"

What was the worst thing about the doctor today? I seem to have shrunk an inch and a half. That's messed up man, it's not like I was very tall to begin with. But at least my awesome blood pressure and pulse go to show that this whole thing isn't just a front and I am relatively calm about the whole deal. And the temperature just shows that I'm hot!

But we all knew that allready.

Oh, and for those of you who were wondering, the Rebellion is advancing. We now have a strong foothold in every core galaxy and in nearly half of the rim galaxies, although there are still 5 that I have not yet explored.

On another note I'm not sure what I should have for dinner. Peace a Pizza sounds delicious, but I might have to get a boring, yet healthy wrap. We shall see.

I think I forgot to tell you, but the thing on my head isn't actually a mole. It's some weird blood vessel that dead ends at my skin and makes some word that I promptly forgot after learning that it was fairly normal and not a health risk. So I get to keep my hair for a while longer. Score!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Score.

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle! Come home! You have a present!

Not from us (we're lame). I'm guessing this is Jenny's afore-mentioned Box o' Kisses. In pretty wrapping no less - quite the classy production.

It rattles too. More evidence for the Kisses theory. Also, Omega really seems to want to get into it. Therefore, I am almost absolutely certain that it must be chocolate.

Or cat treats.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle you missed the hillarious Dan Band concert tonight...now that you have Quassimoedoles you need to start calling in sick to work on a more regualr basis and enjoying your weekends.

In other news, I hope Peace of Pizza won out for dinner and further that you never rely on the news journal or msnbc for anything again.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home