Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

seepage

So I'm doing a lot of work today. Like moving heavy speakers and lights and stuff. So I was actually smart and got to work a little early so I could raid the first aid kit and prepare myself by creating back diapers out of tape and gause. This has saved my shirt, although I haven't looked under the back diaber yet.

Well last night my mom and brother were all like, "Kyle, you should call back the doctor and tell them about your seepage. Because that shit is F'd up hommie." Forgive my liberalness with their exact words. So I called the doctor and I'm going back tomorow to have him re-look at my quasimoledos.

This leads me to another unfortunate occurance. Perhaps the worst of the quasimoledos, the king if you will, resides on the very top of my head. And the king started leaking just a little bit today. And let me tell you, the blood caked hair look is in for spring! So I'm going to have him take a look at that bad boy. I'm gonna tell you guys right now that my head is terribly lumpy and mis-shapen. almost like Chunk from the Goonies. The first person who laughs at my Chunk head gets a swift kick to the balls. Because really, I do enjoy soccer a lot and not many people play it, so you'd better be ready to go out and play before you call me Chunk.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should listen to your brother more, he seems like he knows what he is talking about.

There is no problem looking like Chunk either, as long as you go around yelling "Hey you guys!!!" Maybe if you talk like this you can more easily communicate with Martin.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you Martin boys obviously need to watch 'The Goonies' again. It was Sloth who had the mishappen head and yelled "Hey you guys!!!"

Chunk befriended the gentle, but gnarled and deformed, Sloth. Shame gentlemen, shame.

I'm 1/8th Native American.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

You of course, are all correct. You see I've never pretended to be the smartest man, only the coolest and best looking.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home