Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

An open letter to the Make a Wish Foundation

Dear Sir or Madam,

Let me start off by saying that I am fully cognizant of the fact that your group is designed to provide last wishes for children in the terminal stages of disease. I am also fully cognizant of the fact that in ageific terms I am technically no longer a child and that I believe I am (not) dying. Despite that, I would like to get you guys working because there's a wish I'd like to get taken care of.

I would like a weekend in a nice jacuzi suite of a fine hotel spent with three hot chicks. I would preferably like a blond, a brunnette, and a redhead so I can cover all the bases. It would be a magical weekend of fun and games. Uno comes immediately to mind but we could quite possibly play jenga, scattegories, and twister.

If you guys at the foundation could make this happen I promise to write you into my will. When I finally die you could be the proud recipient of half of all my debts and obligations. Then you'd be fullfilling Citibank's wishes as well. Isn't it a great feeling to know that you're making a difference.

One more slight suggestion before I wrap up. I think things would be better all around if these three spectacularly attractive women come into this whole wish deal with very low expectations. I'm pretty sure we would all be happier if they are not easily dissapointed.

Sincerely,
Kyle Martin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Martin,

You seem to have confused our orgainzation with Aladdin's Genie, Santa Claus, or some other mythical, fantasy entity. The Make-A-Wish Foundation® deals in reality, and is dedicated granting the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy. We suggest you pray to Jesus Crist the Savior®, as your success with any girl would take a miracle.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Why do you hate my freedoms?

2:01 PM  
Blogger Gadzie said...

omg.. the funniest shit I have seen today! Congrats!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home