Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

work, newt-shirt, reading shit, playing a video game

So here's what my day has been like so far.

I get to work and start hanging lights. As my previous post points out, I started to bleed and shit.

-I decide to go to lunch, and purchase a new t-shirt for myself at the 5&10 so I don't get my lovely and comfortable cardigan sweater all bloody.

-lunch was delicious, by the way.

-I then sat down and decided to read other blogs and websights about melanoma. There's a lot out there, and apparently this thing is crappy. melanoma can suck my balls!

-So I said, "screw that Kyle." And I started to play Star Wars Rebellion instead. I started down the road of crushing the mighty empire under swarms of X-wings and Mon Calamari Cruisers. But now I have to go back to work.

And, yes, for those of you who don't know me too well, I am a total dork. I saw every one of the star wars, LOTR, and Matrix movies at midnight. I'm proud of it!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you'll have to come to the LOTR Extended Edition Maration Part 3, to be held next November/December. Yeah, Scott and I are Dorks too, 'cause we've done that twice now.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Wow! what is that? 12 solid hours of complete dorkanomics? That sounds awesome! I'm there!

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, one question...

What's more difficult?
Invading a planet guarded by a general and two shield generators (class two) with only a mon calamari cruiser and a bulk transport.

or

Finding a hot chick who understands what the hell I am talking about.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle: the LOTR marathon took a bit over 13 hours this year, due to breaks between disks. The lesson we learned the first time was to avoid drinking ... we were asleep by the end of the first movie. This year, we stayed awake the whole damn time!

Karl: I'm a dude and have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Assuming a star wars video game given the "mon calamari" thing. Besides, don't I have TWO magnets on my fridge that show you and some hot chick? Who cares if she understands what you're talking about? That's what Kyle is for ...

9:35 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Well Karl, that depends on whether you have Han, Chewie, Luke, and Page with that Mon Calamari cruiser. If that's the case then the invasion is harder. If it's not the case the invasion is completely impossible, and there's got to be one girl out there somewhere who's played rebellion before...right?...right?

13 hours? That sounds like a friggin awesome time. Which is probably why I'm such a giant loser. We're all learning a lot tonight ;)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home