Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hershey's Kisses

So I just finished my sub-par turkey club wrap from lettuce feedyou and I'm waiting for my event to start. Not it just occurs to me that I don't have any hershey's kisses here in my office. This is unacceptable people! Didn't you read the headline of this blog? I know that 107 people have looked at it so far today, and yet I'm still kissless?

Well, I'm doing ok today. Except for the whole being friggin' tired thing my spirits are still hi. We have supplies to last us out the fortnight and the horses are still sure of foot. The men look at me with shifty eyes, though. I told Wintrhop that we needed Nepalese Sherpas, and he hires me these listless vagabonds. They're fine on the opening leg of our journey, but how shall I bring down the great Yetti with these pathetic beaters? And not the good kind of beaters, like the type that roust the birds from the brush so that Dick may shoot at them and his friends, but the surly type of beaters who are constantly masters of their own domain. I shudder to say the word, 'wankers' in polite society, but alas I must say it...Gilbert just informs me that my hunting hound Bartholomew has just perished. Excuse me as I weep.

Alas poor Bartholomew, I knew him Horatio.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle
The kisses are on their way to you - it may just take a day (or more). Why, you ask? Well, because I'm cheap and I didn't want to pay to ship them to you. You will just have to hold out until I make it down to the Newark area again to see my fiance - which I feel obliged to do about once a month! I will then entrust that he will deliver the kisses to you. Which means that he will eat them all and deny ever having seen said kisses. So, I guess you'll have to look elsewhere to get your candy fix. Sorry.
Jenny

1:26 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

I appreciate the promises of both hershey's kisses, and the promises of beer. Although I have never combined the two, I imagine such an occurance would be decidedly odious. I will stick to enjoying them seperatly, yet immensely.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn - I want kisses from Jenny. Think Karl would go for that?

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Shea, I have a feeling that not only would Karl go for it - he'd pay big money to see me give you some kisses!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home