Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tired

I really shouldn't be this tired. I did like one hour of physical activity on stage this afternoon and I'm friggin' exhausted. At least I caught the bleeding before it ruined my shirt today. Oh, and don't challenge me or I shall run you down and touch you with the dreaded cancer blood kleenex!

So I figured I would make a list of things that make me tired and bloody, and things that don't.

Tired and Bloody.
-Moving pianos by myself
-Stacking dozens of chairs
-hanging lights and using wrenches
-carrying tables around the theatre
-pectoral flys
-lat pull downs

Not Tired and Not Bloody.
-Playing video games
-Watching TV
-Listening to music
-Making up nonsensical words
-Shoobaloobada
-Asking the internets for the answers to life's nagging questions

Not Tired but Bloody.
-Sleeping apparently.

You know how there's diapers for people who can't keep their urine to themselves when they sleep? Is there like a back diaper for when I can't keep my blood to myself. I know, you're going to say something like, "Damnit Kyle, you're friggin' retarded. Back diaper? It's called gause and tape, Einstein. And you say you graduated college?"

To that I say, "YES!" I graduated with degrees in English and Theatre. Nowhere in my five years did I take a course on how to be smrt.

I could sure go for a donut right about now. Preferably kreme filled from DD.

Alas poor Delaware Krispy Kremes. I knew them Horatio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home