Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Friday, February 24, 2006

a minor miracle

Amazingly enough I've had all this stress between the whole melanoma thing and work being busy as all hell, and I haven't destroyed my diet. In fact last night for dinner I was at Iron Hill and instead of something awesome, like meatloaf, I got friggin fish on a bed of rice. What the hell's wrong with me?

After the doctor this afternoon I think I'll make a run for the border and get one of those crunch wrap supremes. You know, they're good to go. And they're packed with nacho cheese. Mmmmm, cheese.

This brings me to the next point. Cheese is awesome. Do you know cheese tours of England exist. I think that would be an awesome thing to do when I'm older. I think it's probably an older crowd right now. But to visit cheddar England, that would be awesome.

And traveling brings me to the next point. I just saw an ad for Sandals and I really want to go. Anyone want to go? Preferably if you don't have a twig and berries, but beggars can't be choosers.

This brings me to my next point. Blue berries are the supreme variety of berry. All others neel down before the greatness of their blue brethren and sistren.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandals where? I realize they all exist in a Sandals-metareality like the Disney franchise, but if we broke out to carouse among the natives, of what stripe would these natives be?

12:41 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Probably Jamaican. But who would want to break out? They have us pinned into this marvelous land of free booze, food, and SCUBA diving. Just remember to bring your sunscreen!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also hear they're opening an all-inclusive / all-nudist Sandals in beautiful tropical Finland. Now that would kick ass. Nude luge, nude cross-country skiing, and NUDE ICE FISHING! And all inclusive! Yo, we gotts ta go check this place out. And we can get a deal with Helsinki air. For just fifteen euros, a one pound bag of herring, and a dead goat, we can get five tickets on a JU 352 Junkers Flugzeug transprt plane flying out of Greenland. What luck! The Baltic awaits us my friends.

Not to mention the traditional Finnish Fish-Slap Dance, made popular by the British comedy troupe Monty Python.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thing with Sandals is it's like a couples place. I'm totally looking for a vacation, but perhaps not Sandals.

And from what I've heard, Erik is dead-on with his remarks about abject poverty beyond the gates.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only that, but one must worry about poisonation from the evil island. Refer to Heather for more stories of evil island poisonation.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home