Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Another Day

So today is like the sixth day in a row that I won't be home till late. I'm tired man, real tired. But I'm taking the next two days off. I'm kind of enjoying today, though. I'm being creative and I think this Matt Nathinson guy might cause some girls to take their pants off. It sounds like it's that kind of music, so I've got that going for me.

I brought a bag of peanut butter dollops enclosed in Hershey's Kisses, and they are friggin' awesome man! Like super good. I want to just take a moment again to express how much Jenn and Jess rule in regards to the seven pound box of Kisses.

I'm very sorry that I had to miss the Dan Band in DC yesterday. I need you now tonight! I fucking need you more than ever! I'm pretty sure that it would have been a very special bonding moment for me and my quasimoledos. It's a scientific fact that melanoma secretes the aroma of fresh mountain rain when confronted by middle aged men singing women's songs from the 80's. I honestly think that's one of the most promising routes of Oncology research. Maybe Laura Vella can get on that for me.

Speaking of which conratulations to her.

I'm exited that I get the choping done on Wednesday because it's March 1st and the picture on my callendar for March is much cooler than my February picture. But it gives a new meaning to March coming in like a Lion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are we congratulating Laura Vella? I mean, she's awesome, and congratulations Laura, but did something special happen?

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home