Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Winter olympics

So I love the Olympics, I really do. And I'm very dissapointed that the winter olympics are done. But it's always interesting to see which cities bid for the olympics and how they get them. So I was very exited when I ran into this one campaign to see who will be the host city.

I truly hope that you go to the webpage and join the throngs of people asking for the 2014 Winter Olympics to be held on Hoth. I'm personally looking forward to the Bi'Hoth'Athon.

www.hoth2014.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you find this stuff?

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the Women's Curling. Not only does it look like a fun sport, it has simple, but interesting rules to make for a good game, and the US and Russian team playing had some HOT chicks!

Word to the winter olympics! Next time, it's around, I'll be Tivoing Curling.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home