Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Walking in the shadow of doubt

I'm just kidding! I figured I would totally mess with you guys with that title. I'm doing ok. feeling pretty good, except one of the qasimoleholes is just a tad bit infected. But neosporin infused bandaids to the rescue!

It's hard to wait for the biopsies to come back. So I found a new thing to do to keep my mind occupied. I create fine gift baskets. You know, I weave them together then I fill them with fine cured meats and cheeses. Sometimes I put wine in them, and then I liberally sprinkle them with those hard candies whose wrappers look like strawberries. I've gotta say that they turn out very well.

Then when I'm done with the fancy gift basket I give it to a pig. Not like a glutton, but a real pig. Like one that rolls around in the mud and eats swill. Jesus said don't cast pearls before swine, but he never said anything about fine gift baskets.

I'm glad that I don't have Lung Cancer. It's sad, Dana Reeve was a total milf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home