Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Thanks cyndi

Cyndi sent me this link. It's pretty funny. It reminds me of one of Sarah Shaw's great jokes.

How do you tell the difference between the Rolling Stones and a Scottish Highlander? The Rolling Stones say, "Hey You, get offa my cloud!" The Scottish Highlander says, "Hey McCloud, Get offa my ewe!"

Ok, now the following is a total geek alert. I am warning you that the vast majority of you probably don't want to read what I'm going to write below.

So I bought NeverWinter Nights. It was the bundle with the two expansion packs. It's cool because you can start as a premade character from any of the expansion packs so I'm running around the city designed for 3-5 level characters as a 15th level Paladin. It's a lot of fun kicking some ass.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who keeps leaving you comments that have to be deleted?

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home