Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Friday, March 10, 2006

The latest

So I've called the doctor several times and they haven't gotten back to me. This makes me angry. If I dwell on it I reach a state of anger usually only reserved for UF losses to the dirty, dirty dawgs. Oh how I hate them, I loathe them!

Well I called the stupid receptionist again a few minutes ago and she assures me that as soon as the doctor has his lunch break he's going to call me with the results.

I'll believe it when I see it.

My plan at this juncture is to give him until 1:30 to call me. Then when he doesn't I'm going to drive to the doctor's office and demand that they print out my biopsy results. I'll then call several dermatologists, starting with Panzer, and beg them to let me talk to a real doctor to have my results read. I will fax them the papers.

I want to have fun this weekend and having the spectre of biopsy results hanging over my head is not a good prescription for fun.

get it? prescription? referring back to the doctor drama? hahahaha, I crack myself up sometimes.

Right now you'r saying, "That was totally lame Kyle, we have come to expect a higher calibre of jacknuttery from you."

To that I say, "suck my balls." But I assure you that statement is made in the pureist and most idylic state of friendship.

Freedom costs a buck o' five

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd recommend calling Panzer now, even before you get the results, just to get on the schedule. You can always cancel, and in a worst case scenario you're already acting - which has to feel better than waiting around for Dr. Nick to get back to you.

(P.S. Sorry I folded up your patio chair yesterday. I knew you'd need it - what was up with leaving before 7? - but forgot after I swept up the birdseed. My B.)

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point, Shae. Also, you could have Panzer's office call Dr. Nick and ask for the results. That might make him move a little quicker.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your doctor is an idiot, he is spoiling the reputation of all the other "Martins" in the world.

In other news, I think you should go demand your test results. Receptionists do have restrictions as to what medical information they can give over the phone, but at the end of the day the results are YOUR RESULTS, and you have a right to them which they cannot deny. And you don't want this mess hanging over your head all weekend. Can the receptionsist like schedule you a time to talk to the doctor this afternoon at least?

2:00 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Don't worry about the patio chair. Yesterday kind of sucked. I had a kiddie show in the morning and the Vagina Monologues till late so I worked from 7AM till 11:30PM

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you heard me say that, did you hear it in Cartman's voice?

4:12 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Wait? which comment? I think I missed somthing. But I do always think of everything you say in a cartman voice. That and with sparklers.

So not too long untill DCUnited games start up again. Are you getting the flex package again this year?

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just going when I can. Too much family stuff to commit to a regular package and DCU is making it harder and harder to trade tickets and stuff. You can redeem them for any of 10 games, but when you trade in, you can't get tickets in the Nest. :rolleyes: We'll hook up for a game or two for sure.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home