Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nerves

So at work tonight they showed a movie about a woman's choir. They spent a bit of time talking about this really touching song that they sang based on one of the psalms. I think they said that Mozart wrote it. Then they talked about one of their friends who was a young cellist who asked them to go sing that song for her new husband. The catch? Her young husband had terminal melanoma of the back. So they go on for like five minutes on how it helped him to die peacefully and crap like that. Let me just tell you that was not what I wanted to hear the night before I go to the dermatologist.

So yeah, despite all my bravado I suppose I should say that I am kind of nervous about tomorow. This is a pretty sucky deal to have to go through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home