Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A late night phone call

7:30 - route 1 just South of rte40

hello moto: boop boop beep da beep da doo boop boop....boop boop beep da bee...

"Hello."

"Hello is Kyle there?"

"This is Kyle."

"Hello, this is Dr. Navarro, I'm calling in regards to your biopsy reports."

"Ok, go for it."

"Well Mr. Martin, Your reports have come back as atypical and I'd like to schedule a followup appointment for you to come in to talk about them, do you have one scheduled?"

"Well I did, but I cancelled it."

"............what? Why?"

"Well because I went by the office, got the biopsy printouts and faxed them to Panzer dermatologists, so they're going to see me now."

"Ok, well, uh, ok, have a good night."

"You too."

So that was the call that I received from my doctor last night at 7:30. Kind of crazy. So I'm going to the dermatologist tomorow, we'll see what happens. Tonight I get to listen to the country's oldest feminist choir. After a weekend spent with the Vagina monologues I hope my balls can deal with this added threat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home