Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Monday, March 20, 2006

A journey back to health.

So over the last month and a half or so the combination of working all the friggin' time and this whole cancer business has led to me not doing as well on my diet and excercise routine as I had been doing up until this point. So it's time to re-commit myself to my good friends at 1614.

When I stopped i was down 80, but I've probably gained back 10 in the last month. So my goal is to get to 100 by June 15. We'll see if it happens.

But if it doesn't, then I'll probably blame the Scientologists. Or maybe George W. He deserves blame for me falling off the wagon. That and he's totally brokeback when he wears that hat.

Rainbows are totally gay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or you could blame Canada...Their press release on why the rerun was cancelled was hillarious.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home