Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

TV

I'm watching Globe Trecker right now.

I love this show. It's an hour long show about backpacking all around the world. Tonight's episode is about backpacking in Costa Rica. So this dude is going to all these totally awesome little hole in the wall resorts in Costa Rica. They're all absolutely beautifull, and they all reinforce the fact that I'm friggin' ready for a vacation!

And it'll help if there's hot chicks in bikinis around.

And beer.

Although margharitas will do in a pinch.

And really, as long as it's booze I'm not too picky.

As long as it isn't absolutely disqusting.


Hehehehe, on another note this crazy Costa Rican dude named this 20 ft. long mean crocodile Sadam Hussein. That's awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home