Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Update

So I'm doing alright. Healing up pretty well. This business hurt pretty bad for the first couple of days, but I've largely weaned myself from the Vicodin and have moved on to advil.

Now I just need to hear back about this next batch of biopsies. Hopefully they're all clear.

I have to work a death penalty debate tonight. Ugh, how about an uplifting event?!? And to add to the mix they just decided that Moussaoui is eligible for the death penalty. Just to add some spice to the event. Do you want to know my position?

Well here it is. I hope that the death penalty doesn't engender enough of a debate so as to keep me from being home by 9:21. I need to see my Gators win their first national championship in basketball. Joakim Noah is gonna get it done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Oh yeah! You wanted UCLA? Well they got smacked! They had nothing. UCLwho? If you ain't a GATOR, you ain't nothin' but gator bait baby! You'd do well to remember that.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, that's easy. She was captured by Iraqis and just let free after months - that girl needs some serious tender love and affection. Buy her steak and ice cream and, damn, that's like a sure-thing, man!

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL. All debates end before the great unity that is praise of the Florida Gators.

(Just doing my part, there, Kyle. You put up with a Giants house during football season, so I'll don the blue and orange during the Basketball.)

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home