Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

good news

Hey guys,

I thought I'd let you know that I got a call from the Dr's office today and the results are in and they removed all the nasty bits. Which is good because I have a hard time imagining a greater incision in my back. If they had to widen both of those people would have been forgiven for assuming that i had a c-section scar from shoulder blade to shoulder blade.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does that mean you don't have cancer anymore? Your blog's hits/day is going to suffer . . .

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! We can throw a "Kyle doesn't have cancer" party now!

You had us worried there for a bit. A "Kyle does have cancer" party would have blown.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know - I think we could have made a "Kyle has Cancer" party work. I mean, over-all, negative, but with friends like us, every party is a good party!

Tho, the "Kyle doesn't have cance" party will be a lot better.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the lack of cancer demands more cookies. Are you guys playing d&d this week?

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home