Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Secret Service

You may or may not know, but US Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton is talking in my theatre tonight. It should be fun. But I just had the Secret Service walkthrough. One of the agents was pretty hot. She gave me her cell phone number and everything. She said to give her a call if anything comes up that I think she might be interested in.

Maybe if I'm bad she'll tackle me.

But that probably wouldn't be too good for the whole "stitches" thing.

Oh well. They're having 3 getaway cars. How cool is that! And she had a really neat gun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did she show you her "gun?" Do you think she'll be interested in anything that you have that comes "up?" I don't know though Kyle...Secret Service doesn't sound like it's very conducive to dating. She might be away a lot on secret servicey business trips.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home