Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Latest news

Hey Gang,

So I had my stitches out today. The doctor said that I did a really good job of keeping everything out. I'm glad that the whole stitches deal is over with. And now that the melanoma chapter is finished for right now, he said that it's time to focus on the other cancer.

That's right folks, just when you thought I was out of the woods, he saw a spot on my hand that could be basil cell carcinoma, a.k.a. the pussy of all cancers. So even if I have it I'm not all that worried. Basically he saw the spot, and froze it with liquid Nitrogen. I go back in two months, and if it hasn't fallen off by the freezing juice, then he'll cut it out and send it to be biopsied.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is only one way to celebrate the removal of your stitches...easter sunday brunch at mendenhall inn or however you spell it.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is just a ploy for Kyle to keep up his readership.


J/k

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man oh man. You are never allowed in the sun ever ever again without 3 inches of sunscreen;-)

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home