Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sorry it's been a while

Ok, so I'm sorry I haven't been updating, but there's something that has moved me to post again.

Nickelback's Photograph song.

this song is the worst song ever invented. It's just not a bad song, but it's an audio abortion. I can't handle this song any more. I want to violently vomit whenever I hear it. It just turns my stomach and makes me want to slice myself with glass.

That and whenever Douchebag McGee sings that song it sounds like he's sitting on a toilet working really hard to push out a crap.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, I don't know Kyle. Now that you're not a cancerous wreck prone to keeling over at any moment, I'm just not sure that random, mildly comedic venting is going to be enough to keep my interest.

Before, you could count on me coming back just to get the latest news on your health, but now that it seems you're no longer in jeopardy (and since you're only posting once a month anyway), I might have to find better websites to visit. I'll give you one week to shape up, or I'm shipping out to a newer, cooler website to pass the time.

Sorry!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Nickelback sucked before that evil song came out and now I realized that they are utter crappity crap crap and I want to smash whatever audio device is playing that song.

3:53 PM  
Blogger ~L said...

Very nice blog, please come visit my pearl and designer jewelry .....wait a second! hahaha, JUST KIDDING!

I have to admit - i absolutely love nickleback. NOT! NOT! NOT! sicko whiners w/ horrendous lyrics and disgustingly lame melodies. get a haircut and get a real job. thumbs down.

4:04 PM

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home