Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Today

So I got cut today. It kind of hurts, but that's to be expected. We'll see what the biopsies say in a few days.

I got to see the pieces they cut out floating in some alcohol in a little jar. I was surprised at how big the are was. About as wide around as a quarter and pretty deep. I had no idea that skin was that deep. Kind of like if you took a big grape and cut it in half. 11 and 13 stitches. Round two is Monday the 21st.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's gross, dude. I guess it's better than grilling them up and eating them to absorb their power, but still - gross.

Although . . . come to think of it, they're about the right size for grilling, or maybe stuffed with cheese to make 'Melanoma Poppers'.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Jon. Now that's gross! "Melanoma Poppers"?!?!

Kyle - hope you're healing up well. Why couldn't they have done it all at one time?

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the update, Kizzyle?! I'd imagine everyone wants to hear the good news. :-D

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home