Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What a surprise

So I come into work this morning, and guess what? I find out that there's an event tonight that I knew nothing about and have to work. Ahh surprises. But at least I get overtime. So I'm going to spend tonight's event thinking about what I should spend money on. Here's what I have so far, and as always recommendations are smiled upon.

- Pay off debts
- Save for a house
- Go on a vacation
- Buy a car
- Save for a house

Right now I can't seem to get the Audi webpage to work right, so I'm going to hunt vacations. Hmmm, wonder what I'll find....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you could spend it all buying your brothers cool stuff...or buy a crap load of hershey kisses

6:02 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Screw your brothers - buy your friends cool stuff!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home