Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Too much sad shit lately

What the hell? Between cancer, working to much, VT, my roomate's crappy weekend, and the whole complete woman revulsion force field I employ I've decided it's time for a pick-me-up.

So I've bought the Dan Band cd. It's awesome! Some of you may know that the Dan Band is the kick ass wedding band from the movie "Old School." They do covers of 80s womens songs in a cool, aggressive rocking style.

So when you're feeling down, do yourself a favor and listen to the Dan Band. It's awesome!

I need you now tonight, I fucking need you more, than EVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home