Melanoma and Me

A magical journey through a world of scalpels, stitches, radiation bombardment, gnomes, and hopefully hershey's kisses. Do you hear me? Hersheys. Kisses.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Outside

"It sure is beautiful outside today, and the weather's nice too!"

Oh my, I see my attempts at global warming have finally taken hold. What a glorious day.

Most of you know I love the sun and hate the winter (that whole sun loving thing may or may not have something to do with this whole melanoma thing, I'm not sure tho, the jury's still out). It's too bad the carnival on Rte40 was last weekend and not this weekend.

And I'm leaving the kiddies in charge today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

W00t! Make those kiddies work for their money. This generation's nothing but a bunch of lazy, video game playing, alcohol overindulging, good for nothings anyway.

We teach them well. ^.^

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home